Class Polytrichopsida Ochyra, Żarnowiec & Bednarek-Ochyra
From biotaJump to navigationJump to search
Order Polytrichales M. Fleisch.
Family Polytrichaceae Schwägr.
Genus Pogonatum P.Beauv. – Pogonatum Moss
- Pogonatum dentatum (Brid.) Brid. – Toothed Pogonatum Moss - On soil; in disturbed habitats in forests; often.
- Pogonatum urnigerum (Hedw.) P. Beauv. – Pogonatum Moss. On soil; in disturbed habitats in forests; often.
Genus Polytrichastrum G.L.Sm. – Polytrichastrum moss
- Polytrichastrum alpinum (Hedw.) G.L. Sm.– Alpine polytrichastrum moss - On soil and stony substrates; in forests and on rocks; often.
- Polytrichastrum longisetum (Brid.) G.L. Sm.– Slender Haircap - On soil; in forests; rare.
Genus Polytrichum Hedw. – Haircap moss or Hair moss
- Polytrichum commune Hedw. – Common haircap moss, Common hair moss, or Great Goldilocks - On soil and peat; in forests and in wetlands; often.
- Polytrichum hyperboreum R. Br. – Polytrichum moss - On stony substrates; in forests; rare.
- Polytrichum juniperinum Hedw. – Juniper haircap moss - On soil; in forests; often.
- Polytrichum piliferum Hedw. – Bristly Haircap - On soil и fine soil; in forests and disturbed habitats; often.
- Polytrichum strictum Brid. – Hummock haircap, Slender haircap, Narrow-leaved haircap - On peat among sphagnum mosses; on bogs; often.